GIuSAXS is a tool to inspect GISAXS and GIWAXS data. The program is made in collaboration between:
- Giuseppe Portale, Zernike Institute for advanced Materials at the University of Groningen;
- Daniel Hermida Merino, Dubble@ESRF;
- Eduardo Solano, ALBA;
- Vadim Diadkin, SNBL@ESRF.
GIuSAXS is open source software covered by the GPLv3 license. GIuSAXS is funded by Dubble@ESRF.
- 2022.1.7 - v0.2.0:
To run GIuSAXS in Windows you may need to install the MS Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2019.
The Linux version of the GIuSAXS is compiled in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, thus it should work in any rather new distributions.
Source code is freely available at the git repository: https://git.3lp.cx/dyadkin/giusaxs.
2022.1.7 - v0.2.0:
2021.11.12 - v0.1.0:
- Reading a PONI file for geometry calculations.
- Ewald sphere corrections for qz vs qr.
- Sequential calculation of the cuts and storing them in ASCII files.
- Calculation of transmission.
2021.3.10 - v0.0.1
- Initial release of the version, rewritten in C++.
- Support for Bruker images.
- View menu to switch back the docks.
- Minor fixes.
- Initial release.